Wednesday, March 08, 2006

August 2004 Entries

Entry: 1st blog of my life Aug 23, 04
haha, first time writing a blog. Dun knows anything abt it yet, needs mike or Eugene to teach me le... Actually two days ago i should have written my blog. But cos i use dial up so diden intend to start while i was at home and btw i also dun know how to... Haha dun know how come other’s so nice...let me start from 21/08/04's noon,slept till around one plus i think, den my mum was asking me will i be going down to grandma's house(father side) for lunch cos they were cooking lots of food for some reason(i think is for my great grandma who past away for a lot of years,),anyway i wasn't notified for the arrangement den suddenly my close cousin rang me up and ask whether am i going down, i said YA.so i planned to pick up the roller blade from her after finish visiting our grandparents....... when i reach her place, her chi wa wa was as normal barking around. but this time round she is not afraid of me... haha. cos i Smells like my male cousin. oppss... den i took a look on the blade, quite a lot of scratches. NVM, anyway not mine... haha. and suddenly i realise that there is no brake at the back of the wheel den i was asking her how to stop like that, den she said DON"T KNOW.
den her stead called her, n she plan to go find him, meanwhile i was like doing my question happily but she spoilt my mood, wat to do.. haha. den we chit chat while waiting for the stupid 912... was damn long lor, we think even we walk also reach my house le.haha? When i reach home, i quickly took a rag to clear the blade. so anxious to play it haha. after cleaning it i straight away play with it. but i was so scared i will fall. no one was at hone so i skate around the house. but no matter how i move my leg the blade wouldn't skate... den i was LIKE having moon walk around my house.. LOLz.
Den suddenly VIN called, when i was taking off the blade. den i was talking to me his problem again... haha, which was JEAN late again le... JEAN can take cabby from orchard to marina centre to meet him u see... Y can't she take a train which is really faster cos that time was having traffic jam u see. haha wasting money again. dun talk too much on VIN la... later he scolds me.
den i was like chatting with vin a while den meanwhile MUM was opening the door (jus came back home), den i told VIN i have to go since his movie was abt to start.den i took this chance to take the blade out again to play at the corridor and the lift area, haha at 1st i was so scare to fall cos when i was primary sch , i attempt once before but can't even stand up loh.. haha... my sis was accompany me while i trying to move around. den she was laughing at me cos i move until veri funny... haha. wat to do. cos i jus trying to walk onli wat. den got a few times almost fall but lucky got railing to let me support myself... den later i start to get the rythmn den i CAN SKATE le haha... so happy loh.. at first i was recalling wat i saw on tv loh... how they skate always one two one two or left and right den i learn from there... den i was practising again and again to make sure i know how to move le...haha YEAH.. super happy loh... never know i can skate so well too haha... (i got a bit BHB) hehez... so i sms dear to tell that i am happy, keke. n thank eugene intro this game to me. den by the time i was veri sweaty loh... den went to shower.DEN MUM diden cook dinner, as she n my sis has heavy lunch i think. then uncle called us to meet dem at sembawang for late dinner cos he caught two fishes in his farm. haha. the fish was really tender loh... tasty sia... haha... said until i hungry le... so i the following was a WORKING sunday for me... as per normal quarrel with WILLy... the idiot guy... haha.. feeling tat wanna stop work cos every sunday must see him... SIANZ... irritating guy.. but wat to do cos of money need to work loh... den after work at ten was so tired, reach home at eleven plus but in the bus got sms dear for awhile cos i wan dear to sleep early cos dear intend to have dark eyes easily .. shower le den rest on bed listening to the news of LI JIA WEI's battle.. HAIZ so sad she lost. den start to study but dun know where to start so anyhow study loh.so jus like that i pass two day.. haha me quite nagging sometimes so pls be more bear with it hehe..

Entry: 2nd blog le wor Aug 23, 04
let's talk abt the test ba.... study onli a bit of e-stat.. den take bus to sch, meanwhile holding on the book like nerd, plus in a rush so diden comb my hair.(due to scare later late for test..)quite nervous for the test and when on the bus my stomach got prob.. veri pain dun know y... haiz.. During test also like that but now ok le..during the test, the mcq was quite fine loh but the probability is the toughest among all... cos i dun understand veri well u see.... = / i think onli can score 50/100 le.. i jus wanna aim for a pass as i know i diden put in effort at all... i need to pull VIN out to teach me since he is learning statistic too haha..after test I rushed to meet up zhong hong at the bus stop to go buy the thing(hehe, i am now learning some thing). den after that went home again to drop those stuff den shower, den go to sch again to use lap.. Meanwhile meeting Joel to accompany him.. he is really lonely lor.. heard of his story le quite sad... so jus dun wanna let him be alone and disappoint him (as i told him b4 if he needs help i will be there).. since i was not having test tomoro wat... hahaden meet le him sitting down there tat atrium to use lap and start my blog. but before starting, i met Eugene for lunch. he was eating Spaghetti in front of me while Joel was introduced to him. they diden talk as Joel doing his work... jus now don't know wat to said to him or ask, maybe Joel around ba.FINALLY I REALLI WANNA CLARIFY MYSELF ON CERTAIN MATTERS ON MY LTR.for myself, there will be three stages before i stead.1.i will crush on whoever really easily...2.like someone onli i think i really like and has a gd character and etc(especially those will cook for me or willing to cook for me.. but so far onli 3 have cook something for me.. onli 1 of them i diden give in much) and hence i will wan to know this someone more.3.Love someone if this someone can show me care and concern. and realli touch my heart etc..LOVE REALLY HURTS ALL PARTIES

Entry: wo de di er chun Aug 23, 04
let's call my stead as WW, i know WW online and after a week then we stead, dun know y.. everything start so suddenly... got to know a few ppl before WW, but onli WW shows its real heart towards me, WW melts my heart and went deep in... although i might flirt around sometimes but at last i got told WW. WW forgives me, WW reali gives in into me which let me really afraid of WW sometimes i think WW willing to give up or quarrel with family cos of me... which i realli dun allow WW to do so. sometimes i scare one day we break up(oopps =X this MIGHT not happen now but later on i can confirm as i think environment change will causes a lot of problem so i am realli scare.) WW will go suicide lo. GOD BLESS THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN pls!!!WW also likes to buy cakes for me whenever i was angry, that's why now i'm getting fatter, and this shows that how often i was angry... haha jus kidding la. mostly WW buy for fun loh.. den i told VIN den VIN said every time give cake no creative one haha.. =X i also scold WW for buying me expensive chocolate (got one time i told him i like white chocolate while passing by one of the citilink's shop den few days after WW brought six chocolate for me. i was reali touched but i also scold WW for buying so EX one for me.)
sometimes i think i diden treat WW good enough yet WW treat me double good loh. so sad haiz... i will never told WW i got this blog so if u are looking at it help me keeps this secret k? THankS. MuAcK.sometimes i really confused too. i have a lot of stress too.. but sometimes i have to keep it to myself. and also my feeling to WW are true one loh.. maybe WW will find me flirt ba, but wat i wan now is to know WW more that's all. future thing later den settle.Sob.. SORRY for u.. i know i am bad... i am realli full of sins... but I AM REALLY HAPPY TO HAVE VINCENT AND MIKE TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AND TO HAVE THEM TO SHARE MY PROBLEM WITH.. HAHA... A GREAT HUG TO YOU GUY. THANKS LOTS.

Entry: Tired le Aug 24, 04
today i was so slack. Wake up at 12++. yawn. hp diden rings in the morning, haha cos i tot WW not to sms me too early cos past few days i diden get to sleep much loh. Sms WW, WW was still in school, WW ask are we meeting today? Den I told WW that we are not, cos I might go to AH MA house to do something. Den later on WW ask how(which means are we still meeting?) I was like (-_-)’’’ WW always can’t understand simple English one de lor. Told WW so many times le, every time when ever I wanna correct WW, WW will said no la jus joking with me onli… haiz.. dun know him la…. Make me so fed up haiz..

Plus tomoro still got tests sia.. two somemore.. sian man. Apply mech so difficult, it is something to do with physics math loh (vectors, triangles, force, moment and etc. meanwhile typing my blog I was listening to those classical songs.. those musical instrumental one lo.. so nice…. How I wish one day someone will ask me to go for a concert.. must be so lovely.. dun know WW will do it anot…

Today did not went to ah ma house to do wat I wanna do.. maybe Thursday ba… hehe. Hope WW likes it.. but I am doing extra for my family too. 1st attempt for this ok!! So nervous sia. Don’t know whether I can do it well… lucky ah ma was going to guide me along. So I plan to do it on Thursday.

then around 1++, I called vin up and told him i was stressful. VIN is always my best listener and he always will give me some advice... told him a lot abt wat i felt for WW. he said got good and bad... = ( We chat for more than half an hour i think. half way through i told him i wanna cry le. cos after hearing wat he said i was feeling so bad.. SOB.

WW was sometimes too stick to me… But did anyone knows that I also needs to be care of,(but not wat WW did) too bad on this world no one is always perfect. And WW starts to be more like laopo le.. which WW intend to be.. oopps.. but I which some times WW can actually speaks more normally. =X

after his words, I SEND WW a HAPPY MEAL in the sms to him. Haha.
now veri hungry le. Mum went out without cooking, sister sleeping on the room. Brother watching new DVDs from Malaysia, which he jus brought from JB.. got cat women, Bourne supremacy(spelling mistake), I, robot and etc.. me onli ate few apples jus now so kelian. Later need to study where got strength. Update tomoro le la.. bye.

Entry: makes someone angry Aug 26, 04
fallen asleep at 24hrs ago(last night 2am +)... but after shower (cos veri hot) i felt more tired cos anyway was laying on the bed.. then sleep le...


. i wish to start mine but in the end can't focus as later test is jus all MCQ. den i take a short nap.(cos sleep veri late). i was late for some reason and end up climbing all the way up to sixth floor cos the lift was so slow. wonder why NP got money to build new buildings but not use for upgrade 1st.. haiz..

den later on went to orchard to meet WW. he was a bit late. but i diden show temper cos some times i used to be late. den we sit down at the fountain of Heeren to chit chat a bit... den i went to HMV to check out some new releases. den help my boss to brought over 300+ things haha. following day den can get back cos must bring the Discs to the shop. but meanwhile i am listening to some songs WW looks like quite bored... an impatience den WW saw a best friends of secondary sch life.... hehe.den WW and i walk to Foodchain opposite Somerset to have dinner... WW's mood looks not veri happy.... dun know wat happen haiz... den after dinner we went to take bus home. we took 106 to WW's area den i change to 187 from WW'area.. i was like spending one and a half hour to reach woodland from orchard.. so tired.

Entry: happy & sad for today Aug 26, 04
Wakes up at 12noon, although I set my phone alarm to wake me up at 9 because I was planning to go to my grandma house to do my THING. But I didn’t nor do I wan to send a sms to greet WW… know WW will think of me though. Haha.

Reach ah ma house at 1pm. Before that I went to XING SHIONG to buy some big red grapes to make something. Now I shall said what I was planning to make later on. It was so call agar agar too. But it was a Japan agar agar. Because it was more chewy.

When I reach there, ah ma was cooking red samba chili.. Looks real hot., love to eat but due to got ‘XIA Mi’ I can’t eat . Because my skin is very sensitive one. After eating heaty foods I will have pimples on my face and body, my body will have more. Drink more water also can’t help. I think it will cause me fatter only. Now I was 68kg, don’t wish to grow more than 70kg. Hehe.

Meanwhile ah ma was cooking, I took out the grapes and eat to peel of the ‘skin’ and took out the seeds of the grapes. So tired but happy. Cause It was do for someone who I like and love loh. Wish WW will appreciate loh,

The making of the jelly don’t feel like mentioning. Cause was pretty long. At the end I made five trays of 8 jellies in a tray, three jelly rabbit, two fish and one big heart. Only one of the trays was full of CUTE animals.

But think of doing all this for who i love (WW), I think it is worth it. But at least WW need to show something good to me right? Hehe.

I was at the civic centre looking at the VCDs and CDs sales. Phone rings, confirm is WW, because every meal time WW will sms me see I eat le ma.
Waited till nine plus, WW went to sleep early as usual.

Finish watching Singapore idol; I was so clever that I predict the three finalists correctly. Haha. And I was now typing this blog and watching the Bourne supremacy at the same time. A copy from Malaysia which my brother got it recently. Nice thriller. Haha. Going to online soon to put up this blog.

Just before the day ends, I will wish to see improvement on someone who i like and love…
Thanks VIN and Eugene for taking a look in here every time they log on to the net.

Entry: YEAH!!! last paper of CT, but final paper will be in one month time... Sobs Aug 28, 04
Although the day has end long ago, and I will try my best to write as long as possible again. Just finish watching MISS CONGENIALITY. What a nice show. Sandra bullock was cute and fun… haha…

Wake up in noon time again, although later at 3plus I will have my last paper, I was still so slack. Didn’t look through my tutorials at all, still very blur. REMENBER I still need to go to my work place to pass my boss the Discs. I have delay to bring to her for one day. Today is Friday, and shop will have more customers.


Reach school about half an hour earlier, and saw my classmate, she was teasing me that how come I came earlier today (which normally I came only five mins or either late) then I quickly went to toilet to groom myself. Haha I was metro sexual k?
VERI tired after doing the 1st question. Hated to do blueprints because I will always makes my neck aches… wish someone could massage for me. But today WW diden do it for me… SADNESS…
Then I was on my way meeting Vincent, mike, WW for our usual gang meeting of the week. Haha. VIN got problem, someone uses his friendster account to have fun. SO BAD… I curse that GIRL/GUY will get stuck by lighting during games (GUY) or hair caught burn while cooking (GIRL). How dare them to play people.

WW exchange phone with classmate. Haha, but still needs to forks out money…
Was quite tired while on the train cause was think of lots of things.

SMS with WW for awhile. WW went to sleep early again.

me and eugene plan to blade at EAST COAST tomoro, now very late le *yawn* tired liao… ZZZzzzZZZzzzzzzzzz

Entry: happy,sad,happy,sad but finally happy Aug 29, 04
Today I went through a emotion roller coaster. Feelings was up then down up again then down again but finally it was back to up. So happy… yeah!

Today could be one of my happiest days after my 18th birthday. Went to have my second attempt on roller blade at EAST COAST PARK. On the way there and back, there is always this two lady chit chatting behind me… so loud till I can hear them although my earphone was on. eugene and I only blade for one hour plus then I gets really tired plus I was sweating as if I jus came out from shower without drying myself up… Haha he said I sweat a lot. Ya I do. I was skating very slowly. Slightly slower than him. I think I am waste his time because I always stop after a short distance hence he has to stop and wait for me. Think I am slowing him down… haiz... Felt so bad about myself.

I blade until my roller came out, so ‘MA LU’, I ask him why the roller came out he said maybe I the way I skate ba… So sad loh. Then we sit down somewhere to take off my blade… we can feels the sea breeze on our face it was so cooling. Sat on the stone chair, looking at the sea, suddenly I wish WW will be the one beside me. You will felt great if u can spend your time with someone u like sitting down there looking at the waves.

Then bla bla bla, many thing to write but too tired le… then WE went to suntec IT showroom in the EVENING with WW and mike. after that went for dinner at food junction. Mike was keep asking us where to
Go later. Ask and ask so fan sia. Haven finish eating and drinking want to go le…
Den I decide to go Esplanade to see see. On the way there I mistaken something
That I saw. Plus MIKE makes me really angry, so I purposely dun wan to talk to him
For the whole night. After that I make the rest of them to walk till Merlion Park. Hehe. Cause I just wan mike to get some
Punishment de… Haha…

Finally met Bryant at marina square. I think he starts to like me le ba… when I was
On my way home he keep asking me those weird questions. Till I dun know how to
Answer them… haha…

Today really went for a roller coaster ride for my emotion loh… wish there is no
More coming in future… tired le… today got not much to write. And not feeling
to write
It all in details because really tired.

Entry: moody and sad, later a bit happy Aug 30, 04
yesterday was as usual, nothing much happen. lucky WILLY diden quarrel with me... haha... one customer brought me a EVM for dinner, i not very willing to eat de cos very heaty... haiz... sale was not good also.... maybe is hungry ghost period ba... moody because my stupid laptop got prob again... my house printer got prob too... really piss me off.... plus today get back e-stat paper it is onli 68/100 loh... so disappointed by the result... must blame myself loh... actually i can get higher marks one. but jus diden study. I was rank for i think the last ten ppl in my class(22 ppl) SOB SOB.... and also forget to bring my spec out... damn it... later going to driving centre loh... i think later must say i diden wear spec le.. hahawish later of the day will be better... now having tutorial class... meanwhile downloading the service pack two.. 95.5 MB sia... =( so long... haiz.. haha..i turn happy cos i got my applied mech test paper back le... WOW... i got 92/100... yeah... was in the top ten loh... haha...don't know my parents got concern abt me before anot? or i was obedient enough that's why they don't ask. haiz. never ask me 'got study' or 'test coming le ma?' i wish they can show me some concern... they always nag on me because i spent money or go out. haiz...or izzit my brother not obedient since he was young that's why my parents always concern him only.... maybe i should use another way to look at them, in order to let myself feels better...how i wish my parents can pamper me sometimes i did well. but they didn't done it before....
still got a long long way before the service pack is dl, 'DENG DAI SHI TONG KU DE'...tonight i will be going to driving centre to register le.. haha yeah... mother still own me 50bucks.. should i ask from her? she looks like no money le... but i bet she got private saving hehehehe...
Evening time, meet WW and Mike to driving centre, mike was the last one to arrive. But he was on time anyway; we went through the register process. And we have a briefing, that girl was so cute too… haha plus she was also quite friendly… hopes next time go there will saw her again…

After that we went to west mall to have dinner, all of us have NOODLES… Mike and eugene have the same one… WW and me has the same type which is ‘LA MIAN’
Haha… then we sat down there and chit chat for a while before we all go home.

Mike, Vincent, Eugene and I was chatting on the phone… but later on one by one went to sleep only left me typing this last paragraph before I sleep.Good night.

Entry: not moody Aug 31, 04
today morning actually plan to miss a hour class.... morning lectures was so boring, 1st two hours was using computer, but when come to the class that i wanna concentrate yet i fall a sleep..... haiz... POWERwhere are u?during noon time, MIKE came to our school to have lunch with me and eugene. while eugene went away to buy something, i took this chance ask mike did he ask to start date with him, yesterday night. he told me eugene said yes le. BUT according to Eugene last night, he said he dun know/haven start date.so disappointed that to heard different sorry... WHO IS SAYING THE REAL TRUE.haiz... :'(they are really lovely loh, honestly i'm glad and also sad as the same... because all my classmate left me alone, so sad...
At 3pm, I have me e-stat lecture, the class that I always sleeps. End up me e-stats wasn’t that good…. BUCK UP BUCK UP…. Is time TO WAKE UP LE!!!!

Later in the evening, I was asked to go over to work for another branch which was located at Holland Village shopping centre. I took a cab right after I finish my class at five. Actually I don’t want to work one, but my working friend was pleasing me loh… haiz

Didn’t have my dinner, over there I was watching Pearl Habour, it’s a romantic war movie… ending quite sad… SOB SOB… haha… I wish WW will actually come to here and got me some stuff to eat… haha…

Yeah! Finish working le. Totally bus journey was one hour plus. So tiring, my mind keeps on thinking about lots of things. Money, love, driving lesson, study and etc, really fan loh. Don’t know what happen to me? I have finally made up my mind.

When on the way home (in the bus), passes by this bus advertisement board on the movie (Garfield) hehe… this cartoon character was once my favourite comic’s character. It was cute, and his best friend (the doggy) forgets what the name is.
Saw the preview on today’s newspaper. Reviews were so-so. Cause it was not that cute than in comics, in movie it looks fake.

This Saturday needs to go back to school and support our school softball team vs. republic poly. After that don’t know where to go. The game was from 1 to 3pm I think, Vincent this sat was book by JEAN le… haiz..

Two more days is our two month anniversary, dun know where to celebrate, is on Thursday some more. The busiest day I have of the week, from early morning will have lesson till six. And then still have to go to roller blade class, most important thing is my ROLLER still haven repair. And I don’t know what to buy for WW. That day saw the cell phone strip very cute. Want to get one for WW. But it was at city link… so Sian must go down till there. I think tomorrow we celebrate for anniversary is the best le… haha…

Last time pass by the shops at heeren got one type of cell phone strip very nice. Was thinking of getting one for ww too... but diden at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home