Wednesday, March 08, 2006

April 2005

Entry: tired night!!! EMOTIONAL, SENSITIVE and AT+itude problem guy like me Apr 04, 05
was working for the past sat and sunday!!! tired!!!!
was really sicked for the past one week!!!! FLU FLU pls GO away!!! dun know why, jus trying to for get u and meeting ppl to forget u. but can't, somehow i know u did hurt me in some ways, but i still can angry le then after that forgive u!!!anytime u will jus pass by my mind!!! especially when i heard some song!!! like 'My Happy Ending', 'Je De', 'Dao Dai', Same Script, different cast', 'Play your part'.sometimes i will jus cry out like that!! u really make me cried easily!!! past friday and sat, vincent have been visiting WHY NOT!!! he is trouble with someone he like maybe i should say crush!! hopefully he can really forget him too!!! JIA YOU VINCENT!!!! is time for u to wake up liao!!! he is jus a guy that u haven stead loh!!! it is not worth for u to be like that!!! okok!!!! SLAP SLAP ur face then u know!!! whaha!!!have been trying to keep myself happy!!! pretending to be happy, keep smiling!!!! but do anyone know that i was really lonely!!! very very very tired le!!! jus cry when typing this!!! DAN mention i was a a guy with attitude prob!!!ya, he is only knowing me only less than a month he also can know loh!!! i got nothing to say le.... wat can i say!!!
Attitude is not i wan de!!!!i also hope i dun behave so weird de ma, some ppl is jus born with it!!!! and u tot i dun wan to change meh!!! trying my best liao ok!!!when i know MR baker when to ur home! i really hurt broken le... that's the reason why i wanted to get the necklace back!!! i was think of the necklace is only worth for someone that worth of giving my love!!! but i dun know getting back it was a correct or a wrong choice.... maybe u can say i selfish!!!but making u and MR baker broke up isn't my fault ok? i dun know wat to say, maybe u are blaming urself, or maybe vincent or maybe me!!!went to HAPPY on a sunday for the 1st time, it is jus like the old WATERBAR ba!!! but sunday night have more older guy!!! cos the next day is a study day so less teenager went there... whaha!!! before HAPPY went to backstage!! tried the long island tea!!! wow!!! it is not tea ok!!! it is a mixture of five wine and a bit of lime juice!!! shiok SIA!!!DAY PASSES BY!!Times jus Fly!!!WAT Can I Do?Is Jus Cry!!MAybe to PrAY HardFor A BeTTer One!!!

Entry: YOU LIAR!!! Apr 05, 05
Choose this color for CHris!!! he love this color alot!!! same as Eugene!!!
good night everyone who will look into my blog!!!today wake up, waited for Dan to comfirm the time to meet to find jobs! meet him at 3.30pm but somehow ppl late wor!!! u owe me wor!!! nvm... before i went out realise i lost a hundred dollar last night! shit Man... haiz.. doesn;t wanna mention abt it!! anyway meet Dan le, we go raffles place one building for interview, at the end got ppl at there and the manage or dun know his friend is busy so we change our mind or waiting...
we plan to go bugis, but ended up because i wanna buy ROTI BOY's bun den diden make it to bugis, wow!!! it is so nice, brought one for Dan too!! we talk abt phone things, den we went to Tiong Baru to walk walk, as i got long long time diden go there liao... so sian one!!! nothing at there.....
then we took train home, as he got to work later, alone on my way home was lonely, reached home slack!!! diden have a dinner either.
recently have been losing my appetite for no reason, especially dinner, if mum diden have food for me is either i dun eat or i jus have a bun and plain water, sometimes mum will make fresh fruit juice for me. thanks MA, MUACKs...
anyway two days ago my mum was calling me to drink the juice, den i follow her to kitchen, she asked me one question! he ask me the pic that i took with chris (those hugging neo print) am i GAY! i was speechless, although all the while i have been waiting for ask then i say yes, but dun know i still can't jus say, i know she might get hurt, but i hope she understand why i am like that, reason why i dun say is because i jus break, if i got a really steady stead which i think will last i will comfirm let her know.
i kept my silent and she diden question further, jus now was watch the movie called 'The Classic' this movie let me remind of Hui Jia, my secondary schoolmate. i likes her quite a lot, but ended up she took me as a close friend one, dun know why always like that. haiz... this is the movie that we planned to watch but ended diden watch.. haha..
very nice movie, is the director of 'MY SASSY GIRL' lor, not really funny than sassy girl, a bit draggy, very touching like MY SASSY GER but the ending is much better than SASSY GER!!! whaha.
the story is like that...........erm hehe i think i am a bit lazy to tell u very detail of the movie, so i jus mention those love love part,rick and nick is close friend, rick asked nick to help him write love letter to a girl named Nico who was engage because of rick's father, but nick and nico have known one another before rick and nico was arrange for the engage. at first nick doesn;t know that rick's fiancee is Nico, but after he found out he was pretty sad cos i doesn;t wanna hurt rick, but under rick, nick and nico went out most of the time, until one day nico say she wanna stop seeing both of them because it is very unfair! nick has no choice to tell rick the truth, but nick never know that actually rick knows it long long long ago, because rick's father gave Nico a necklace, but Nico gave it to nick, so that's why rick knows, and he choose to pretend nothing happen,
after that rick diden say anything and he is very kind to be a match maker between nico and nick, but one day rick's father found out the truth! and he beaten up rick! and rick hang himself, but this cause a blow to NIck, and nick choose to leave nico and he left the necklace with her, and nico diden marry with rick anyway...
and so sad nick was sent for war fight, and nico and rick went to the station to see him, nico last min was manage to pass nick the necklace and told him she will be waiting for him, and he must come back.
nick lost the necklace and went back to find it, when i tot he can get home with the necklace, a bomb hits him........
years later nick and nico finally meet again, at first they happily chatted, but nico find something is wrong with nick, she finally feel that nick has become a blind! but from the point that nick step into the restaurant he was pretending that he can see, and he lied to nico that he got marry and watever, after that meeting they diden get together.
after nico get marry and gave birth to her daughter who named Patti, nick also get married too... and after a few year nick died, his ash was send to nico and in front of her she look at his ash was thrown to the river, because is the river when they met one another....
after year Patti grown up, her so 'called best friend' ask her to write love letters to david who her best friend likes, after a while patti started to fall in love with david, but she doesn;t know david likes her, because in between them there is her best friend.
okok... i know very draggy right... i cut half way, by right the movie is half way nico's story, half way patti's story, because is something like flash back thing ma....
ok, den happily david and patti get together and patti brought david to her mum's hometown where her mum(nico) and nick met one another, since from there patti start telling david her mum story,
the ending was wonderful, after finish her story, david looked at patti and took off his necklace from his neck... guess wat......... it is the same as wat nico gave nick, which means david was nick's son. see how touching izzit....and it is getting dark they pass by the river where they both parents know one another, david do the same thing as nick do last time, walk in the water to reach out to somewhere to catch 'YING HUO CHONG'-----> the insect with the grow in the dark thing... catch liao she gave it to patti and finally they kisssssss................ story ended like that... so touching wor....i love the theme song, is the korean version of 'Luo Zhi Xiang_Hei Se Kong Jian' is totally the same song k!!! never know that luo zhi xiang sing other ppl song.... eeeeeez...hehe... but it is really a nice song loh....
very meaningful de song.... ='(
found out something tonight!!!! but i think i dun wan to mention today, when the time comes i will let u guys know.... hope u all dun think my blog too nagging!!! haha...

Entry: It's raining day, haliluya... Apr 06, 05
my favourite color today!!!

becase of this it makes me quarrel with chris, haiz, from that they onwards he changed...watever...
morning wake up blur blur de, received NICOLE sms,
she say her doggy was sick so i need to replace herher for work, ok loh!!! since me now consider as jobless, whaha!! erm then i was watching movie beforei go out, a korean movie again, dun really wanna mention about it, cause it is not realistic at all.
while watching tv, my stomach is really really hungry,but i try not to eat, and i found some fuite sweets insidemy fridge, yummy... who knows that i forgotten to go myah ma house for lunch... she called me when i was watching the movie, luckily ah ma called and ask, if noti will have die of hunger.
when was abt to leave my house daddy came home from work... chatted with him awhile, he ask me y no sch, den i say cos exam over liao, den he ask will pass anot?, deni say will but border lines those type, haiz....
when i was about to left my house, the rain start pouringdown, sian loh, which mean with umbrella i also will bewet, ahaha.
reach ah ma house have noodles, chatted with ah gong,ah ma, xiao ah yi. as usual ah gong very AH LI (which means very naggy in hokkien) whaha, ask me this and that. ah ma and my ah yi also ask me here and there,haiyo..... whaha... but they really concern about me loh!!!
then i left at four for work, reach there jus nice, my work place there the air-con going crazy liao, become very coldloh like freezer, hehe... without jacket will die!
today sale is not good at all, 800 only, but last min got ppltop up 100, but it is consider as tomoro's sale le, whaha,went home, so tired, as usual first thing open com!!!!
den shower, den go only.... recently get to know a guywho is a german who works in seoul but did travel tosingapore sometimes, quite a nice guy, hope to see u soon...
diden manage to meet chris to get back my stuff, bluff meagain, haiz... what to do... i am such a dumb ass whoalways got cheater easily...
tired liao, nothing much can say today nightzzzz

Entry: It's raining day, haliluya... Apr 06, 05
my favourite color today!!!

becase of this it makes me quarrel with chris, haiz, from that they onwards he changed...watever...
morning wake up blur blur de, received NICOLE sms,
she say her doggy was sick so i need to replace herher for work, ok loh!!! since me now consider as jobless, whaha!! erm then i was watching movie beforei go out, a korean movie again, dun really wanna mention about it, cause it is not realistic at all.
while watching tv, my stomach is really really hungry,but i try not to eat, and i found some fuite sweets insidemy fridge, yummy... who knows that i forgotten to go myah ma house for lunch... she called me when i was watching the movie, luckily ah ma called and ask, if noti will have die of hunger.
when was abt to leave my house daddy came home from work... chatted with him awhile, he ask me y no sch, den i say cos exam over liao, den he ask will pass anot?, deni say will but border lines those type, haiz....
when i was about to left my house, the rain start pouringdown, sian loh, which mean with umbrella i also will bewet, ahaha.
reach ah ma house have noodles, chatted with ah gong,ah ma, xiao ah yi. as usual ah gong very AH LI (which means very naggy in hokkien) whaha, ask me this and that. ah ma and my ah yi also ask me here and there,haiyo..... whaha... but they really concern about me loh!!!
then i left at four for work, reach there jus nice, my work place there the air-con going crazy liao, become very coldloh like freezer, hehe... without jacket will die!
today sale is not good at all, 800 only, but last min got ppltop up 100, but it is consider as tomoro's sale le, whaha,went home, so tired, as usual first thing open com!!!!
den shower, den go only.... recently get to know a guywho is a german who works in seoul but did travel tosingapore sometimes, quite a nice guy, hope to see u soon...
diden manage to meet chris to get back my stuff, bluff meagain, haiz... what to do... i am such a dumb ass whoalways got cheater easily...
tired liao, nothing much can say today nightzzzz

Entry: It's the end Apr 07, 05
After the 1st movie I was much better, happily go to msn!!! But no ones reply me!!! Oh!!! Somemore I found out that no one even take a serious look in my blog loh!!! So hurt!!! Haiz!!! If u are not popular is like that de la!!! Or maybe my blog is too naggy that’s y they dun even take a peek at it…

I’m jus a sensitive and attitude problem kid!!! Which no one will love and concern about me!! Older people from net jus wan sex, younger people from net jus wan money, it seems that no one wants n need love! Perhaps I should say those who wanted love, only some manage to get it, but the rest is jus forcing themselves to love another party. Why god wan to create one male and one female? To reproduce a next generation?? Or for pleasure because there is sex, money.

From someone blog I manage to found this song!
Was by Whitney Houston & Debrah Cox, ‘same script, Different cast’

This song really show the feeling in me now!!!
Chris is a two timer AKA Liar AKA jerk
He told me how good I am and he can the next party the same thing he told me.
This I a retake of my life, and he say I was the one for his life, but now the role has changed, and he got new leading role in his life. It is jus same script but different cast!

Same Script Different Cast
Whitney: Um?hey Deb.
Deborah Cox: Mmm hmm?
WH: Thank you for being woman enough to come.
DC: Whitney, what's this about?

SUNG

WH: I know he's leaving me for you.
DC: Who said that? Who told you that it's true?

WH:
What is he telling you?
Could it be the same things that he told me?

DC: He told me that he loved me.
WH: I heard that.
DC: He told me I was [harmony] beautiful.
How did you know? How did you know?
WH: Because I played the scene before

CHORUS:
This is a retake of my life.
I was his star for many nights.
Now the roles have changed,
And you're the leading lady in his life.
Lights, camera, now you're on.
Just remember you've been warned.
Enjoy it now, 'cause it won't last.
Same script, different cast.

DC:
What you're saying could be true.
But how can I take advice from you?

WH:
I'm not hating,
But I wish the one before me
Would have warned me too babe.

DC: Don't say no more. La La La La La La La La La
WH: Uncover your ears, girl.
DC: I'm not listening. La La La La La La La La La

WH:
But I know you hear me.
Maybe my reasons are wrong,
But I know that you believe me.

CHORUS

DC: It's your fault you didn't love him enough.

WH:
That's the problem.
I loved him too much.
And when you love him
He becomes unattracted to you.

DC: Oh no, he's changed and I'll prove you wrong.
WH: No you won't.
DC: So go away. Leave us the hell alone! He loves me.
WH: He'll hurt you.
DC: He'll stay with me.
WH: He'll leave you.
WH and DC: For sure! For sure!

CHORUS

DC:
This is a retake of my life.
You were his star for many nights.
But now the roles have changed.
I'm the leading lady in his life.
Lights, camera, now you're on.
Just remember you've been warned.
Enjoy it now, 'cause this will last.
I'm the future, you're his past.

WH:
This is a retake of my life.
I was his star for many nights.
Now the roles have changed,
And you're the leading lady in his life.

WH and DC:
Lights, camera, now you're on.
Just remember you've been warned.

WH: Enjoy it now.
DC: Enjoy just now.
WH: It won't last.
DC: I know it will last.
WH and DC: Same script, different cast.

I will stop my blog from today! unless till one day i found someone who i worth to love i will come back in here again. because i found that no one is appreciate...

Entry: SoRRy my Dear Vin & Mikey Apr 09, 05
btw today color is brown because VIN's favourite ok!Sorry my dearest VINCENT, u are best AJ friend lo!!! I hope u are not angry with me anymore!! I hope u can understand lo! Is because when u say ok den I start going for it de! Maybe u will think that I like Leon! But I can tell u honestly I did!!! But I won’t snatch from u, cause I know I not suppose to do so. And I truly wanted to help u with him that’s y I message him at SGBOY! Ok?? I hope u understand… I dun go club with u last week is because I really tired not because of anyone or who say anything!!!

I dun go 1st is because that week I have three paper loh… and everyday I slept late and how late u know?? At least three plus ok? And the following day have to take paper or go out!!! And u knows why I can’t concentrate on my studies? I can tell u I also dun know, because I dun know y like that. But I force myself to blame Chris then I will forget him. You know on that week u keep calling me and tell me wat happen to u, I try to console u but is hard u know!!! U keeps telling me the same thing over n over again!!! But u still can’t make up ur mind!!! So I got nothing to say le, I hope u will fight for wat u wan ok!!! Honestly if one day it happens that we both really fall in love with someone, I will tell u this… I will fight with u COMFIRM, because if the guy can give me happiness I will fight de, but I hope is a fair competition lo. And for (R) I did told u i will try not to get involved until yesterday night I ask u the question, only after I heard wat u say den I go for it de ok!!!

I hope u really go find for J lo!!! Make it fair competitions, dun make regret for yourself!! Last I will wan to say, I hope u and mike is my forever best friend ok! I love the moment we are together! U remembers that u say one day maybe we three will live together under one roof right? I’m waiting for that day to come ok? Promise me we work hard and look forward to that day k? And I know I s really hard for u to handle so many things at one go! Like camp stuff, future study, driving course, family, and love. So dun stress yourself up ok!!!

As for mike! Sorry to you too!!! It’s about u that time and Eugene. I know I am bad to come in between u and him, but maybe I am just a slut as people will say, because I even best friend stead also wanna snatch! But I dun know wat to say, maybe I am really a slut la!!! If you think that I am not fit to be your friend u can tell me. So I hope Alex is the one for u! and u must promise me to love Alex more and more hoh!!! Can see he is a great guy like Wilson!!! Give him more time to change, tell him what u like or u dun like, he will understand u, and u dun be always the one who been taking, but also try to give him what he wants and try dun be calculative with him since he is not calculative with u why should u be calculative with him right? Hehe… I jus hope that what I say u will try to understand, I am not trying to scold u or blame u but to maybe help ba!!!

To VINCENT AND MIKE, if u think that I am selfish, I am greedy, I am fake to u two, I got nothing to say, and if one day u wan to end the friendship jus tell me!!! This is what I wanna tell u two liao… WEI WO MEM DE YOU YI, WAN SHUI!!! Hope u two forgive me about my past my wrong!!

Ok!!! Long long story again, think everyone think that I am super NAGGING!! Ya I am nagging, sorry la… Whaha…

Today meet Dan to raffles place for a simple interview, den we head to the environment fair at suntec, actually it is something that a lot of people wouldn’t even wan to know de, but people like Dan is different he is a weird guy with his funny thinking and has his own passion in what he wants.

Something to tell Dan, hey boy! I know u are a bit stress out too, I can see u got lots and lots of things wanna to do but u have no time, and money! Maybe u should look further ba!!! Maybe after your army u can go do what u want!! Many things can push to a later thing, is u yourself wan anot!

After the fair, haha I learn something wor!!! In future the government is changing the ways of collecting rubbish from every block or places, this new truck has a funny name called ‘Ultra Suck’ haha, funny sia, it is a truck which is much bigger and taller than the normal one we saw on street. It comes with a machine that has a high hose power to suck the bags of rubbish from underground pipes….

After fair we went to try the level one roti prata, and have ‘TEH Ta RATe’, anyway I forget to give Dan the money, next time I return u hoh!!! Sorry sorry!!!

After that I went to meet Ricky, someone I jus know, and maybe it is funny that how come I will get know him, maybe is Chris maybe is Vincent. No matter what I wanna say sorry to Vincent again… haha…. After that I went home! And realize my laopo 7610 spoilt again wor…. The button 123 cannot press at all… unlike last time it is only insensitive for the button 69, den I reach woodland MRT at 7.35pm den I quickly run like hell back home and get the warranty card cos the Nokia Care closes at 8pm… who know I run until nokia care got my number happily wait for my turn, mean while I was wait I felt dizzy maybe too long diden run le ba, haha erm den when my turns come that lady told me no more stock for the keypad liao. I was so sad lo, they say the next shipping will arrive in only 2 to 4 weeks loh???

Which means I got one month cannot use my laopo liao lo!!! Haiz, so sad… very sad de me walking home sadly.. Den I keep on off the phone to try the key pad, HENG HENG no problem liao wor!!! Haha

Maybe I will still change my keypad when the new shipment comes, anyway now is raining heavily outside, hope everyone blankets is covering them well. Wow!!!! Tell u all something!!! Whaha, I finish I Hong Kong series in two day time!!!! Whaha, 20 episodes de wor.. Haha.. Anyway last night I watch the English movie call ‘Cellular’ quite a good thriller.

Anyway I SAY LE, ONLY I FOUND SOMEONE I LIKE/LOVE I WILL BACK FOR BLOG! So I hope he will know what I mean also now!!! Meanwhile at least I know still got people will read what I blog!!! Thanks..

Least but not least, MIKE AND VINCENT dun angry with me ok!!!! Thanks!!!

Entry: Happy Sat, Tired Sunday... Apr 11, 05
This color is Ricky's favourite Wor!!!

OMG, it is Saturday!!! WOW, wake up in the noon, was waiting for the evening to come to meet Ricky for our first date! Actually planned to go Mike’s house to transfer Mp3 but ended up watching DVDs at home… hehe!

Mum Called and ask me to bring sister to my cousin house!!! For my cousin’s 8 years old birthday party, we left the house at 3pm, went to Civic Centre to T&S to see got thing to buy for my cousin as her Birthday present. Then saw nothing, den went to GIGDANO to see the children’s clothes. Found one t-shirt two for $20, quite cheap, so the extra one I buy le give my sister.

Then str8 away went to sembawang for the party, but party ate two pieces of cakes and den noodles plus those fried stuff so comfirm got pimple de, then leave at 6pm in order to meet Ricky on time! Ricky reach on time wor, Whaha. Then we went to town, both of us not hungry so we went to cineleisure to buy ticket to watch a nice movie in order to past time before going to club! After getting the ticket I brought Ricky to the street near by ShaVilla, to eat dinner, Whaha, ended up I diden eat but only have Ice Mocha only. On the way there, actually we pass by somewhere that will remind Ricky that he went somewhere to date with nick and Chris.

After meal we went back to Cine for movie, saw Pansy and Bob there, then the movie we watch is called ‘Beauty Shop’ haha, by Queen Latifah, really funny wor! Haha, so happy we hold hands together. And Ricky made a bread for me wor!!! Hehe, so happy, on top of the bread got words… Thanks Ricky!!!

After movie we took a train to Tanjong Pagar, den go Why Not! Den finally saw Vin and Company lo, den we spend the night having fun, but got ‘SHOW’ on the stage wow!!! So Interesting Whaha, But is R21 content so cannot say!!! Hehe, then went home taking NR2, We sat on the rear seats, and Ricky is tired so then he rest his head on my shoulder. Haha.

Then noon time, Ricky send me to work wor!!!! So nice of U, Whaha… He was really tired and I can see from his face also.

Today was so so sian at work, target was hit easily, den me and Willy slack at work. Then went home so tiring, den rest home phoned Ricky for an hour den wan him to sleep early wor… then after that start watching DVDs again...

ZZZzzzzzzz………

Entry: OH!!!! it's a Happy day!!! Apr 12, 05
Early in the morning gave xiao mian yang a morning call, then went back to ZZzzZZ land! Then my block dun know which level having renovation, so noisy lo then I got no choice to on my lap top to play some songs so I can sleep peacefully.

Today is xiao mian yang first time working at causeway point outlet, so I will be meeting him after his work! During noon time I ate a leftover fish ball noodles left by my sister, then I ate three slices of watermelon and four slices of papaya. Yummy, watermelon is one of xiao mian yang’s favourite fruits.

Then around 5pm plus I get ready to meet xiao mian yang, and I reach there about 6.20pm, I tot I will reach later cos I have to go to the bank, anyway I wait for xiao mian yang to finish work at 7.30pm, he say that because his colleague keep working things slowly so he diden manage to knock off early. Meanwhile waiting for him, I pass by guardians to see whether got anything can buy for him as today was his first time at CWP!!!

But can’t find sometimes cute and nice, then walk here and there, then decide to go cold storage to see see!!! Then saw this hersey’s kisses chocolate… it is a collection package tin.. total got three design, so I pick one and decide to gave him..

Then we went to level 5 food court to have dinner. After that we took a bus from woodland interchange to boon lay interchange. The journey was really long, but the time passes so fast, we chatted while we are on board, xiao mian yang told me It is really nice to spend time like this, and he say it is his first time to receive chocolate from his boy boy!!! Whaha… In my mind before I buy the chocolate I was think that should I buy his a chocolate everytime when I meet him??? Maybe I should in order to make him fat… Whaha, he is really too thin liao wor!!!

After sending him home I took train home, guess wat happen? I slept over and a miss the stop at jurong, and ended up waking up at clementi Whaha…. Lucky is jus one stop over shot!!! Reach home liao shower den then on the table there is my sister’s leftover dinner, so I finish the rest. Jus dun wan to waste food!!! Whaha.. then on my com check this and that!!! Chat with xiao mian yang on the phone till 1am lo!!! He was complaining that recently he is sleeping too late, then I say then sleep early lo!!! But he doesn’t wan wor cos wanna talk ma ‘I think’…

Erm till now we have been going out very fine, we diden try to rush our relationship this time round, we have a agreement to comfirm our relationship. Hehe, it’s a best day in this year. A very special day!!!! Whaha, if can get together that day then must be nice, although we now doing things like stead does, but we know that we wan to take it as a time to know one another since we have jus know one another not long ago!!!

On the bus, xiao mian yang told me that so far I diden have any AP(attitude problem), but I told him only that the time hasn’t come, but in my mind I was hoping it doesn’t happen at all, I jus dun wan to make him angry. But he says that it’s ok if I have AP on him, cos he can handle it… he dun mind I have AP… I also told him I wouldn’t AP with him unnecessary… erm late liao, wanna go sleep tomoro have 4 driving lesson one shot… hehe…

NIGHTz everyone!!

Entry: Headache wor!! Apr 13, 05
Same thing in the morning again, Called xiao mian yang to wake him up!!! Then continue sleeping, then went to take 187 to BBDC, I was so stupid that I have 4 ride a day for train ended up I take bus!!! Siao!!! Today learn above parking liao loh!!! So fun, totally I got eight stamp!!! Whaha, instructor say I was fast! But in between one of my break I was having a great headache wor, so sudden one!!! Maybe is the weather too hot!!! Today I one shot take 3 lesson and one driving simulator lesson.

Took train to Yishun to meet xiao mian yang, but like yesterday he was release from work late again! AN HOUR WOR!!! Although I am very sick and tired, but I still wait, cos I wanna see him badly!!! He got me 2 chocolate bread and Ribena… then we went to near by S11 to have dinner… both of us have Ramen, I have soup one he have dry one!!! Was raining during the time, weather turns humility. Then I start sweating… maybe is that I sweat so my headaches is gone!!! We took train home, but he say wanna send me home, then ended up we decide to take bus from woodland to boon lay like last night.

Before leaving woodland, he bring me to basement 1 to get the herbal tea, hehe. thanks xiao mian yang, hope he will always be so caring!!! Erm on the bus we chat a lot, then reach boon lay liao still sit at the MRT area to chit chat a while!! So hate to say goodbye lo!!! Then when on train I received one sms that he send that make me laugh lo!!! Hehe, I really like this type of feelings, maybe I really fallen in love with him!!! Whaha!!!

Reached home shower liao chat with xiao mian yang on phone than send him some stuff then he went to sleep!!! Then I type blog loh!!! Tomoro so sian have to work from 4pm to 10pm… tonight will continue my series…

Nightz……….

Entry: TA LEI LE MA?? Apr 15, 05
Two days later than I blog again!! Whaha, got many things to do, too busy liao perhaps, jus remember that Wednesday I help my cousin to work four to ten, that night was very cold also, diden bring my jacket. And we thinking of buying one tub of ice cream from the near by ice cream shop… the ice cream from there taste really smooth wor!!! Haha, they got a lot of different types of ice cream, example like milk tea, got bundung and sour sop favourite lo!!! Whaha…

I brought one Tiger Sorbet one for ricky as he will come meet me tonight to stay over, and he say he likes to drink beer wor!!! Erm actual price is $11 but the sales girl know I work near by so charge me only $10… hehehe!!! Think she remember me liao!! Then took bus home and hope the ice cream wouldn’t melt!!!!

Mum was at home, which I tot so too, luckily she was doing laundry so I manage to let XIAO MIAN YANG to sneak into my XIAO LAO HU’s room… WHAHA…. So risky wor!!! Aiya, if she really found out she also LL de lo!!! If she really dun wan her own son I got nothing to say also!!!!

But till now I dun know I should consider myself BI or AJ wor!!! But so far is AJ ba!!! Then Thursday morning send XIAO MIAN YANG to CWP to work, luckily still have time so at least can spent a short while with him to have a morning breakfast at MAC, then he rush to work liao, then I enjoy the cup of tea then DA BAO one more cup home!!! Then settle down liao den start to watch my new series, To get unstuck in time… wow!!! So nice wor, only can watch 1st three episode cause have to meet XIAO MIAN YANG to finish his work!!!

We reach Jurong Point liao went to supermarket to get stuff for tomoro lunch!!! Then we went to put thing in his house then go watch CREEP!!! Wow!!! Damn scary lo!!! Not ghost de!!! Very very bloody!!! Both of us keep using thing to cover our face!!! Whaha!!! Nice memory in my life wor!!! Whaha!!!
After that we took bus went home!!! Then walk home, but have way I go AP again!!! Siao liao!!! Then we sit down to wait for his house mate to sleep 1st then I sneak into his room!! Whaha!!! So funny, like thief like that!!! Erm hope things going fine!!!! Yawnz tired!!!! Hope tomoro is a wonderful and memorable day in my life!!!!

Entry: Happy time with WO DE XIAO MIAN YANG Apr 16, 05
To TPF: the fonts are big because i wan the readers to read easier ma... too small also not nice!!!

To SOMEONE: think twice, maybe is not falling in love with him, but maybe only a crush. Use the time to know more about him, know him well 1st dun rush.
Xiao Mian Yang & Xiao Lao Hu Slept till 11am plus!!! Then Xiao Mian Yang say wanna make lunch for me which he promise to do so, then after have my delicious lunch we chat a while then went back to room to take a nap meanwhile listening to Kenny G’s songs!!! So nice and romantic!!!

Actually in my life only three guys have made food for me!!! Hehe the very 1st one is Joe, but he isn’t that type of guy who believe love even though he is already 40+ what he wan is sex I think, second was Wilson, he asked me what’s my favourite dish, he totally made 5 times of foods for me which is still in my mind, maybe more but can’t remember.

Xiao Mian Yang so far made one ‘I LOVE U’ bread for me, and have cooked pasta for me!!! Hehe, hope there is more stuff coming out!!! I’m waiting for AH MA to come back from Malaysia, cos I need her guide when I do something! Honestly this thing in my life I only made for Wilson & Eugene and the rest for my families, but this time is different lo, Whaha!!!

I will made for the only one in my mind & heart!!! Whaha!!! Hope when u received it u will be happy, although that think is very commom… but I will make sure it is the most special one u ever received!!! Hehe!!!

Erm then woke up at 4pm then get ready to go work, Xiao Mian Yang wan to send me go work!!! Hehe, then he follow me to buy dinner at Adam Food Centre after I put my thing down in my shop! Then I brought him a ‘Tao Suan’ & a ice cream which cost me $4.80 for that ice cream that Xiao Mian Yang Say it is nothing special, cos I try it too and he very hard inside. Then I work till 10pm then my cousin’s bf send us home.

Then reach home quickly shower then call Xiao Mian Yang, he wrote me a E-mail again, told me a lot of things, jus wanna let him know that no matter wat I will always hold onto this relationship and wouldn’t let go. Ok? Muack!!! Miss ya, as maybe u say we might unable to see one another for the past few days, but no matter wat I will try to peek on u de. Hehe…

Jus finish three episode of series, very tired… tomoro still got a lot lot day, hope we be very happy and are able to see Xiao Mian Yang tomoro.

Entry: MY DEAR XIAO MIAN YANG SICK LIAO!!! Apr 17, 05
Haiz, today a not a very fine day for me wor!!! WO DE XIAO MIAN YANG sick already!!! Haiz, poor xiao mian yang tomoro cannot get MC course no people can replace him to work!!! I wish tomoro he gets well liao!!!!

Morning was woke up by vincent’s call, as he need to know the actual location of SMU, today is his enrolment interview, wish him good luck! After woke, then wash up then do some computer stuff then prepare to go out…

Today wat late for 15mins, cos dun know wat to wear and I found out that I lost one shirt again!!! Dun understand why mummy always wash my clothes until lost de!!! Haiz…

Before going Sim Lim, we went to V8 to eat lunch, over there u can enjoy movie meanwhile having ur meals, we was watching EYE 2, Whaha, think I will go get the vcd to watch, never seen the show b4, Then went to get something from SIM Lim, saw a few speaker, very nice, and cheap… thinking of buying.. because of something I can’t send Xiao Mian Yang Home!!! Sorry!!!

We went to BUGIS after the Sim Lim Square, then Mike need to find the ring, then I found two red cap at 77th streets really like both, but I only can take one… erm waiting for Xiao Mian Yang to get well then I bring him there to see then see which one to buy!!! Whaha…

Then after shopping at BUGIS awhile then we went home!!! And I decided to go find Xiao Mian Yang to buy him some fruits and herbal tea for tomoro where he can bring to work!!!

Reach xiao mian yang’s house at 10pm. Then talk we him, n help him massage his neck and shoulder, I can tell he is having a headache and fever after I felt it with my hand… I felt very bad about it cos I am the one who is responsible to look after him!!! Whaha!!! He say maybe is because recently he diden get enough sleep that’s y like that!!! Sorry my xiao mian yang let u suffer!!!

Reach home at 11pm plus plus, quickly went shower then check mail! Then start using iMesh then going to sleep liao, yawn!!! Good Night!!!

Entry: BOring Sunday Apr 18, 05
It’s sickening Sunday! Have to wake up to work!! Sian!! Passes by Four Leaves to see my Xiao Mian Yang work!!! Very ke lian!!! Luckily he was feeling better after he wake up!!! Hehe!!

Then at work quarrel with WILLY again, that damn asshole.. then at night cashier lost $100, dun know who press wrongly or took the money!!! Haiz

After work Xiao Mian Yang use HP to call me for 20 plus min lo, so nice of him wor!!! Cos by the time I reach home is too late to chat!! Then he was telling me wat happen this morning as he forget where he place his wallet!!!

Then we chat till 11.30pm then he went to sleep, then I was series lo!!! Then I was until diden off my com… then woke up at at 5am then start download stuff from iMesh… then meanwhile write my bloggy!!!

I Miss Xiao Mian Yang! Yeah!!! later I can meet him to eat lunch then meet him for dinner again!!! Today I very sian so nothing to type abt!!!

Entry: ZZZ Apr 19, 05
Meet xiao mian yang for lunch, then went to arcade to play, then go home watch dvd… then meet Qianru at 6pm to pass her more dvds, then meanwhile wait for xiao mian yang to finish work!!!

After that follow him to go yishun to collect his shoes then return to CWP to put the shoes then we went to eat YOSHINOYA then go walk walk, then this xiao mian yang diden let me know wat he brought at POPULAR… although I was thinking Izzit for me but ended up he diden give me!!! Maybe is for the surprise he is giving me later, then after that we went to take bus home!!! The rear seats of the bus is so warm till we move forward lo…

Then reach home at 11pm plus, then do mask then shower then start watching dvd….

Entry: Tuesay, Wednesday & Thursday's morning Apr 21, 05
Tuesday,
A tiring day for me, 1st went to BBDC for two lesson, lucky not Mr seah teacher me today, if not I wouldn’t have got my stage 3 review passed. Mr seah is so good lo, although fierce but overall he will keep nagging u for ur mistake.

After driving rush to Jurong to meet Sandy and Regina to take train to pasir ris together. Then meet myat thu at City Hall. Then off we go!!! Went to supermarket at pasir ris, pick up some tuna and sweets for myself, the chalet is not actually well organized, our class is not unite also, even pei yun’s sister can see…

Wednesday,
Haiz… I stay there for a night only, cos 1st a lot of ppl going home after 1st night, the second night is BBQ night, so every leave after that, haiz….

Our class teacher-in-charge come at eight plus, then went go home we ask him to drop us at MRT, he drove a toyota wisa. From far/out looks big, but inside isn’t so… haha… during day time we woke up at 11am due to lack of sleep, most of us slept at 5am plus, we all chat and game, even drink…. Haha, some of them get drunk some pretend drunk, so funny, got laughter got sadness that night… hehe, went to the aloha loyang chalet again let me think of last time we went for class chalet… hehe.. so many memories…

After BBQ, Then I went to jurong to meet xiao mian yang wor, meet him under block and went to kopi tiam to wait for his house mate to sleep 1st… then we manage to sleep at 1am, can’t sleep at 1st cos is quite warm.. I woke up at 5plus due to I sweat, then I went to toilet to do small business then wash my face to cool down…

Thursday’s morning,
Then morning take train to woodland with xiao mian yang, then we sit down at the fountain area outside his work place to eat breakfast… so full, today is xiao mian yang in-charge wor, he is so scared… hope everything goes smoothly for him…. Muack…

Went home check mails, and got my result through NPmail… so scared!!! Luckily I got the result I wanted… so happy no C/D for the theory subject, only the WAA, which is about English language stuff I got C only, so so so happy…….. yeah!!! 1st thing called xiao mian yang to let him know, but he diden say much!!!

MODULE GRADE ---------------------------------------- ------ FUNDAMENTALS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE B UNDERSTANDING WRITING FOR ACADEMIC APPL C CREATIVITY AND APPLIED THINKING SKILLS B+ IT APPLICATIONS B ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 1 A+ BASIC ELECTRONICS B+ ELECTRONIC PRACTICAL SKILLS 1 A+ DC CIRCUIT ANALYSIS A+

Entry: I hope everyday can be like today!! Apr 23, 05
Thursday’s evening before I go for work at 6pm, I went to BBDC to top up my funds, cos I need to top up the account for the last two auto car practice.

After work although xiao mian yang wanna wait for me to finish work then go his place together… but I understand he is tired after work so I tell him to go home then wait for me at woodland…

Then reach my house, finally mum saw him, haha… mum diden say anything… then we chat then watch dvd… he slept early, then I continue to watch series till 2AM plus, then sleep liao…

Erm then morning wake up, then xiao mian yang check his then we go through a lot of junk mail, some are really funny lo… Whaha..

Then we left home at 1pm plus, then went to plaza Singapura to buy ‘Infection’ ticket… then we took train to china town, xiao mian yang say he wanna eat famous Cantonese’s dessert, we have three different bowls altogether… then we went to walk walk then took bus to orchard… then we go taka basement to shop…

I wanted to get facial foam, then went to Watson, then this promoter approach me to recommend me a Germany product… she say until can make me and xiao mian yang agree to buy the product.. $30++ lo… erm hope can really help me….

Then we walk to Plaza Singapura, at the paragon junction, I saw FIONA XIE wor…. OMG…….. so many guys dream to SEE her… HER Breast la… Whaha…. She is a bit taller then I tot, and HER ‘SIZE’ is smaller then I tot… Whaha.. took some picture wor!!! Whaha… then we saw them at PS again after we went to heeren to walk walk…

Actually I wanted to go and walk pass them so that they will ask me to join the game.. but xiao mian yang dun wan then we ended up go eat MOS burger then watch movie… then after finish movie then went home… I send xiao mian yang to jurong then we separate at there… very sad to see him to leave wor… cos we know that we will meet him 2 days later again…

I realized that now my heart has him le…. The both of us know wat we wan ba… hehe… today is the day we know one another two weeks since our 1st met… two weeks jus past like that… the both of us find that two weeks pass so slow wor… keke… he told me today he is very happy… I hope to make xiao mian yang to be happy forever…

TO XIAN MIAN YANG,
I really hope the both of us will cherish one another… cos we dun wan to get hurt anymore, so let’s hold onto one another’s hand to walk through the rest of our life k!!! I LOVE YOU… hehe…

Entry: I am so scare to lose you... what should i do? Apr 24, 05
Today was tired wor!!! Sick of taking train, first thing in the morning I called xiao mian yang to comfirm he is awake or getting ready for work!!! But the phone as usual can’t get through!! Haha!!! Erm then back to sleep again…

Then around 10am ++ ah ma called and ask whether wanna go her place to eat lunch then I reply in a sleepy way that I dun wan to go!!! Cos I need to go down to Sim Lim square to get the speaker I wan!!! Then left house at 12pm ++, half way reaching CWP, mum called and ask why I go out wouldn’t think of buying sister’s lunch 1st then go out..

Then I was like (-_-)’’’ she diden tell me to do earlier lo, as I tot she will do it lo, then I told her I am going out to buy something and will reach home at 3pm… so she say before reach home I need to buy late lunch for sister.. haiz… ok lo, spent my money again!!!

Then I from woodland to bugis to get the speaker, then the weather is like super hot lo, then still have to take the speaker, quite heavy but I still can manage…

Then from bugis on the way back was talking to vin on the phone… then there was three ANG MO sitting next to me (I mean one on my left and two on my right). Then they was a bit drunk I think…. Talking very loud across me!!! Then one of them keep shouting FUCK YOU etc…. haiz… then he was teasing me using the phone I think, then I got no choice to act blur!!!

Then I told vin I can’t tahan liao then I put down the phone… then they alight at sembawang then I reach CWP liao then got me and sister chicken rice!!!

Long long long time diden have it liao!!! Cos I scare of the oil then dun dare to eat, cos later will have pimples…then after eating lunch then try to fix the MSN virus… haiz… manage to clear the rest except for the stupid program pop out whenever I on my laptop… then ask me wanna run it anot… haiz… think I need to start to back up all my songs file in my laptop liao… u know how many songs I have… plus plus got more than 6GB lo!!! Haha… then got a lot of stuff I dun wan to lost lo.. haiz…

Wait and see how lo!!! Haiz… erm then evening time meet vin and his new friend at somerset for dinner.. we went to the killiney shop houses there to eat dinner.. quite cheap lo, the place is last time Wilson bring me go de!!! Whaha…

Then we walk to PS then went to look for a cd ablum, can’t find! Then we went to arcade to play meanwhile wait for mike to reach at 8.50pm…

Then after gaming then pass by KOPI TIAM then got myself some fruits… then jus nice mike reach liao, then we went to Starbuck to have drinks. I have Mango ice, then the rest have coffee… half way Wilson pop by to pass me the disc that is still with him, then he sat beside vin and talk to vin for almost half an hour, they talk a lot, mostly about Wilson’s new life…

After Wilson left, vin told me wat Wilson told him, Wilson say he still have forget about me! And he is still waiting for me to turn back. I did told him once that if one day we break he must wait foe me cos I scare I am jus wan to have fun ma or is because I break with him cos I got a crush on someone… but I told him that long before I know anyone else..

Maybe u can say I am selfish to say those thing to him, cos it is hard to find someone who will dote you that much, as my close friend they know how good is Wilson… but why now I wan him to forget me and dun wait is because after breaking with chris I realize that if Wilson and I get back together the same old things will happen again, I will still break with him, because he treats me too well le so I dun wanna to hurt him once and once again!!! Sorry Wilson I know this is very cruel to you…

I am really glad that Wilson changes a lot better, but somewhere somehow still got room for improvement…

And I know that xiao mian yang asked why I still think that we are not stead yet but still date, honestly I have enough of break ups, cos my past relationship always diden go well especially 1st and 3rd, because I am too rushing to get into the relationship which causes pain after that… I dun know why or how come the 2nd one can last for 7 months, I am guilty to say the 1st and 7th of the 7 months there will no love or feeling liao…

Maybe I was running away for something ba, since it is past liao then I also dun wan to mention anything… is important now is look forward and I really pray hard that this time XIAO LAO HU & XIAO MIAN YANG could really last…… I dun wanna to be hurt anymore…

Wat running in my mind is, wat will happen to xiao mian yang in future, wat kind of life he wants, will he go back to Malaysia to take over his dad’s business and he got a lot of his own problems too… I dun know how to help him and, I dun wanna to put my love in and later I get nothing again… for chris I did it once very seriously, and it hurts me really deep… for Wilson I did too but not very serious ba, that’s why I am only a bit sad…

I am jus too too too afraid it will come true one day… if xiao mian yang were to leave me… haiz… no one can see the future.. I hope I can…

Anyway I forget to mention about my new speaker… the sound is good wor… cheap too.. $59 for a speaker with FM.. Whaha… sounds great!!! Happy happy!!!

Talk to xiao mian yang from 11pm++ to 12am++ about an hour, he was doing the surprise for me in order to give me on the special day… I felt bad that I diden think of giving him anything on that day, so now I have to start to crack my head to think of some thing to make for him which I diden make for anyone b4!!! Tired liao… now go sleep… night!!! tomoro still have to work full day, sian @_@

Entry: angry day!!! Apr 25, 05
Today morning wake up then go to woke, diden manage to pass by xiao mian yang’s shop as I scare I will be late!!! Then reach work on time, not really busy today. Today we totally make 1800++ wor!!! Pretty high!!! Luckily today not like last week got short of money… heng!!! Whaha.. today something bad happen me and willy almost get into a fight!!! Really a damn ass!!! =X…

Dun wan to talk about him lo!!! So piss off!!! Push me!!! Idiot!!! Erm then as usual take 961 home then I called xiao mian yang to chat for about 12min... Then put down liao!!! Then reach home shower then call him lo!!! Chat for about an hour!!! I was thinking of wat to make for him this coming day!!! A special day in the life of both of us!!! Then tonight moon is really bright and big and round!!! Xiao mian yang say he wants the stars in the skies, and I told him I will get it for him!!! Haha!!! Hope he will not be disappointed when I show him wat I get for him!!!

Later going to watch a movie I get back from shop!!! Call ‘ Birth’ is by Nicole kidman!!! She is tom cruise ex-wife wor!!! A lot of ppl like her!!! Cos she got this unique look ba!!! Nothing much to say liao!!! Tired liao!!! This coming week I will be very very packed with work and stuff!!! Hopefully still can come in here to blog at least something!!! Take care!!! Night!!!

Entry: feeling lost!! Apr 26, 05
Today wake up at 10.30am... was so noise in the morning loh!!! Dun know which family still doing renovation loh!!! So fan!!! Early morning dad’s alarm clock keep ringing lo!! He diden switch off jus went out then let the thing keep ringing until I can’t tahan and go to his room to off it!!!

Then weather was as usual hot lo!!! Then work work work!!! I start felting that working there is a sian thing lo!!! Very very died!! That time follow DAN go interview the company I think they call me twice liao!!! But I didn’t call back!!! Today call back ended up is a voice mail machine!! Then today saw CHEN LI PING at the centre!!! Yesterday Jack Neo walking and ask something but my back is facing him so didn’t manage to see him!!! Whaha!!!

After work quickly rush home to meet XIAO MIAN YANG at CWP to go his place together!!! You can imagine that we got train dun take, we take bus!!! But we did lots of thing that on train can’t did!!! Whaha!!! Like hold hands sweet talk and kisses!!! Hehe!!!

Two days diden saw him at all, so miss him!!! Then we reach his house near by 7-11 we get a ice cream each and a bottle of HL Banana milk.. quite tasty wor!!! Then we went home slpzzz!!!

Entry: SIANZATION!!! + HaPPinEsS Apr 27, 05
Morning wake up shower le then have breakfast with Xiao Mian Yang!!! He make a new bread again!!! This time is ‘BA GUA’ bread with lots of sesame on it!!! Very nice wor!!! But I find it a bit oily but he say is juice only!!! Then we watch ‘Gothika’ by Halle Barry-à I think I spell correct!!!

Then he send me to bus stop then I took bus to MRT then Train to Bukit Gombak! Then I miss the shuttle bus then no choice hop into a cab!!! Ended only pay $2.50… Whaha!!! Then reach BBDC jus nice to start lesson!!! 1st lesson wat like so lousy lo!!! The instructor as usual is the fierce one keep nagging why I diden check here and there!! Haiz!!!

Then second lesson at least not bad!!! Hopefully my last lesson is with him then he will see whether he wan to pass my final evaluation anot!!! Then if I am not wrong my Practical test will be in Mid-June, hope I can pass before my birthday!!! This is my birthday wish for the year, plus my relationship will be smooth and studies is smooth too can liao.

Then after class still have to ruch to work!!! So tired!!! Today I ate Macdonald’s tempura chicken burger and a cup of ice tea!!! At nine plus I got myself a mango ice cream!!! Yummy so delicious, was wondering if I can share with xiao mian yang how nice Izzit!!! Then on my way back home after work is like so cold lo!!! The bus’s window has water vapour on it lo, some more is in a warm night!!! Getting warmer nowadays, Haiz!!! Reach home shower, chat with mummy awhile as long time no talk to her Liao!!! Think her mood today not bad that’s y!!! Whaha!!!

Then I finish the rest of my tiger beer sorbet ice cream!!! Then went shower then called Xiao Mian Yang then after that, called Vin!!! Then talk to DAN on msn!!!

Felt sob for him, I jus dun understand why when u put in all ur effort to love and care about someone it usually turns out to be so bad!!! Why can’t the another party appreciate leh?? Izzit really so hard to say thanks meh??? Dun know how many ppl out there wan also dun have!!! Hope Travis will wake up his mind by tomoro and say sorry to DAN!!!

DAN, ni yao jian qiang wor!!!

NIGHTzation!!! Whaha!!!

Entry: SICKening!!! Apr 28, 05
Morning wake up at twelve plus, slacking on the bed and wash up liao on the laptop!!! Then xiao mian yang called and I meet him after his free time after his lunch break!!!

Then I try to go Nokia Care to repair Boss’s earpiece, but there is having renovation so no stock.

Then went to cold storage to buy my shampoo and I got each of us a new toothbrush!!! Haha!!! Then I got myself a packet of rice… then went back home, quickly shower then go work!!!

Half way working, I got headache then turn out to be a fever.. then bla bla bla!!!! To sick to say more!!!

Can’t wait for next Thursday….

Entry: Yawnzz!! Apr 30, 05
Thursday, wake up, feeling slightly better liao as yesterday night got took medicine, then weather was as usual hot!!! I dun really remember wat I did on Thursday liao!!! Cos i writing the blog one day later which is today!!! Wat I remember is as usual went to work then before knock off, xiao mian yang sms me and say he wants some ice cream from the shop next to mine!!! So he chooses KOPI one this time!!!! Then met him at woodland then went back to my house…

Mum and sis turn in very early, and I brought a horror home too!!! Is ‘Doll Master’ dvd, hehe quite scary too, I think is because my speakers ba!!! Whaha… then the starting of the show we ate the KOPI ice cream then continue to finish the show. Then after that show we watch the Hong Kong series…. Then after that we turn in… before turn in I shower again cos the night is so so so so hot lo!!! Going to crazy liao!!! It has been three continuous nights I can’t slp well…

Friday, morning xiao mian yang complain that he diden manage to sleep well due to the warmness, sorry leh!!! Cos my air con can’t on de!!! Haiz, u knows the reason liao so no need to explain again right!!! Hehe, wake up we left the house together then I go to BBDC for my 1st auto car practice, then he go to yishun to find his friend for lunch!!!

Auto car is very nice to drive, but only when doing the circuit course is very difficult to control the speed, especially the parking… or the turning point is very different!!! But on normal road is easier to drive a auto car!!! Cos u dun need to do many things like change gear!!! Haha!!!

Erm then after class have my lunch at BBDC, the wanton mee there quite nice and is worth for $3... Haha, I have a watermelon juice after that… and I went back to woodland to meet xiao mian yang again!!! Meet liao we went to cold storage, he wanted to get some snacks… then we go home after that!!! Sit down and watch series again!!! And after the series small rain started to pour down!!! Finally rains much cooler but no air breezing in!!! Then we shower again before leaving house then went to food court to eat dinner, we had jap food!!! Hehe!!! then went to arcade to play my favourite Tennis!!! Won a guy!!! Then I continue from the first level then I lost at the final level!!! This is the 2nd time I can get into the final round... Total there is five rounds… haiz.. after that went to MJ & CD-Rama to find the disc I wan!!! But can’t find ended up found THE SWING GIRL LIVE ALBUM guess how much wor!!! $39.90 for a disc!!! You can kill me lo!!! But is a import one so of cos ex la!!! Then I left my name and number for the soundtrack!!! Haha!!!

Then we took bus to Boon Lay again… then half way the bus conductor comes up! Siao Liao!!! I was using my sister ez-link and I got caught luckily the conductor diden took the card away… then on the bus I think a lot!! Finally got the guts to tell xiao mian yang, but after we ‘talk’ about it I realize maybe I think far too much le ba!!! Is nice to talk like that!!! And finally get a agreement!!! Hehe!!!

Then I took train home!!! When reach Kranji got a lot of uncle and aunty come in, and them smells ‘’damn nice’’ wor!!!! They all jus went to see horse racing maybe!!! Then walk home rest then drink some fish soup!!! Then shower!!! Then go online find this a SWING GIRLs!!! Hehe!!! I wan those Jazz songs badly!!! HELP!!!

And jus saw my new time table!!! Shiok sia!!! No need to go home late liao!!! I finish school at 5pm… but some days have to be in school at 8am!! Sian!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home